HVDC-985(110V Battery String)Battery Discharge Charge Tester
Battery Discharge Charge Tester is mainly used for the charge test of the lead-acid battery of the backup power supply in the telecommunications, mobile, substation, railway transportation and pertrochemical industry power DC industries. It can proceed the discharge and charge for the batteries to extend the lift-time .
● PTC ceramic resistor is used to avoid red heat for a safer discharge process.
● Cell monitor module adopts remote RF wireless communication mode for voltage data transmission, and can set up to 4 independent frequency bands.it can transmit data simultaneously with up to 4 monitoring systems in the same area without interference or channeling.
● Wireless monitor module can monitor each cell, realizing to monitor battery group discharge process, and it has three data collection methods:
1.Data transmission is carried out between the cell monitoring module and the tester master.
2.Data transmission is carried out between the cell monitoring module and USB wireless terminal.
3.Data transmission is carried out among the cell monitoring module, the tester master and USB wireless terminal.
● Each tester can monitor 25 cell monitor module , and each cell monitor module can be connected to 12 batteries, monitoring a total of 300 batteries. The tester can automatically screen the serial number and voltage value of the highest 6 batteries and the lowest 6 batteries, and display them in different colors on the display screen.
● Cell voltage value can be displayed in two ways sliding form and sliding bar chart.
● PC software in upper computer can record and analyze the total voltage, discharge current, each cell voltage and other data, and generate the data reports accordingly, to visually show the battery group performance curve, graph, report, etc for printing and checking.
● The USB interface of tester can store the data of the discharge process into the USB flash drive, which is imported into PC. The PC data management software can analyze the battery discharge process and generate corresponding data reports, further facilitating the data transfer and storage.
● Intelligent SCM ARM control, 7-inch 1024*600 HD LCD display, capacitive touch control operation, built-in Chinese-English switch menu, and simple and clear menu operation.
● Automatic stop protection function, over-temperature protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection, reverse wiring protection, alarm prompt on screen upon any alarm stop, and automatic switch-off of the air circuit breaker.
● It can set charge/discharge stop condition including low cell battery voltage.
● The conditions of charge/discharge termination can be set, including cell low voltage, group low/high voltage, small charge current, charge/discharge time, and charge/discharge capacity. When any of the conditions are met, the tester will automatically stop testing with buzzer prompt and automatically record the reason for stop at the same time.
● Online compensated charging/discharging can be carried out, and the discharge test can be carried out on the online working battery through an externally connected current clamp sensor, which greatly facilitates the testing work. This feature is especially suitable for applications where there is only a single set of backup batteries.
● It can perform on-line compensated charge/discharge, it can carry on discharge test for on-line working storage battery by connection external current clamp sensor,which is convenient for measurement job. The function is suitable for only single set of backup battery .
● RS485 remote control charge , discharge and activation functions .
● It has the functions of charge, discharge and activation in multi-machine parallel mode by only operating in the display screen of the parallel instrument with parameters as the master. The instrument with parameters as the slave can automatically follow the master’s instructions to distribute power evenly, and start or stop operation.